NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1 Answer → Hello Readers, I hope all of you already write the assignment 504 in English from the help of our previous article of Deled Assignments 504 Answer In English. If you searching NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1 Answer In English than read the full article because we will share the download link of NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1 Answer In English. If you want NIOS Deled Assignment in Other Languages like Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Odia, Kannad, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil & Marathi Than stay connect with us.
NIOS Deled 504 505 Assignment In Hindi
NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1
Candidates who doing Deled Under NIOS, I think they had completed their 1st semester assignments. NIOS has already announced 2nd semester assignment 504 : Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level, and Assignment 505 : Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level. Download the NIOS Deled Assignment 505 Answer In English. In this article I will Share the direct download link of Deled Solved 505 Assignment in English. NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1
NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1
Course 505 :
Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level
Assignment – I
Question-1. Is learning of Environmental studies important at primary level? Give reasons in your support through suitable examples.
Answer: Yes,learning of Environmental studies is very much important at primary level. One of the major concerns of this millennium is taking good care of the environment which nurtures all of us. We have now been living in a situation where environmental degradation is occurring at an unprecedented pace. Hence the immediate need of the day is bringing about an awareness of the environment and its problems at all levels.
Sincere efforts are needed to re-establish our links with the environment. We must protect the environment from ‘ourselves’. It is our own lifestyle, greed, selfishness and lack of awareness that is the starting point of all the problems related to the environment. The great scientist Albert Einstein has said“ you can not solve a problem with the same mind-set which created it at the first place”. It is only when we truly begin to see ourselves as an indivisible part of the environment, and then there would be a fundamental shift in our mindset towards its conservation.
Teachers play a significant role in the society because of their influence on the children It is an important study area at the school level and its effective implementation requires a change in the mindset of teachers from mere content transmitters to that of facilitators and co-learners. It calls for a shift in class room practices from mere ‘trans mission of the content’ to ‘transaction of the content leading to transformation of behaviors ’in children. Teachers, thus, become the key to the successful transaction of environmental education in schools.
They play a central role in building necessary abilities and competencies in children for exploring, understanding, appreciating and participating in environmental protection and conservation. Order to achieve this, the teacher needs to be empowered to create awareness, attitude and concern in children and facilitate them in understanding and solving environmental problems.
In this process, environment becomes a medium for engaging young minds in the excitement of first-hand observation of nature and understanding the patterns and processes in the natural and social worlds. In this context, it has necessitated are look into the curriculum of teacher education, so as to “prepare the young minds to appreciate the importance of environment in a holistic manner, not only for human survival but also for all life forms on Earth”. One of the main focuses of Environmental studies is to expose children to the actual world they live in.
The learning situations/experiences of Environmental studies help children to explore and connect with their natural and human made surroundings. Environmental studies helps children develop their own insights in to the functioning of several things or understanding human processes in their environment. Such interactions with their surrounding environment are immensely important in the healthy development of children. Such interactions also enhance children’s learning capabilities by providing concrete learning experiences.
The scope of Environmental studies at the school level may be summarized as enabling children to:
- Connect with their natural and human made environment understanding our dependence on the various components of environment ( biotic and human made)
- Develop a holistic understanding of their environment
- Develop a multi disciplinary perspective to understanding of our environmental issues/problems and
- appreciate the impact/so four daily activities on its integrity.
Schools play a critical role in supporting and helping children explore their environment and construct their own meaning from their interactions/experiences. By structuring and organizing learning experiences for children to explore, understand and express their experiences, the transaction of Environmental studies in the primary stage contributes to development of conceptual understanding, attitudes and values, skills and habits/practices relating to range of subjects/focus are as at the primary level. Such learning experiences also introduce children to some of the hidden benefits such as Development of appreciation and respect for nature and natural resources, diversity that exits in the environment, ability to express feelings and thoughts, etc.
NIOS Deled 505 Assignment 1
Question – 2:- How will you design real life based learning in your class room for teaching learning of EVS?
Objectives & Outcomes
Students will name ways to improve their immediate environment by reducing, reusing and recycling in their lives.
- A pencil
- A crayon or marker for each student
- A computer with access to YouTube
- 6 large sheets of chart paper with 2 labeled “1 Reduce,” 2 labeled “2 Reuse,” and 2 labeled “3 Recycle.”
Opening to Lesson
- Post the pre-made chart papers around the room.
- Direct students to the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle charts placed around the class room and ask them if they know what each word means.
- Lead students in a discussion of what they do in their house, or what you do in the class room to Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
Body of Lesson
Show the video from Happy Dancing Turtle called “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
They speak rather quickly so you may choose to watch it more than once.
If the video is not available, lead a discussion about what students already know about Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
- Pass out the worksheet.
- Tell students to fill in any examples from the video of what people can do to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Show the video again (or review the discussion) so that the students can complete their charts.
- Discuss as a class.
- Explain the activity to the students before you separate them in to groups.
- Split students in to 6 groups and tell each student to get a marker or crayon.
- Assign each group to a chart paper and have them discuss and then write as many ideas as they have that are
- NOT from the video on ways to reduce, reuse or recycle (depending on which chart paper they are assigned to)
- After about 5 minutes signal for students to move to the next chart paper. Have them read and discuss all of the ideas that the previous group wrote down and then add any new ideas that they may have.
- Instruct students to go get their worksheet and pencil from their desks and then go with their groups to the 4’h chart paper, which will be a repeat of one of the 3 Rs.
- Have them discuss any ideas from this chart paper and notice if there are new ideas that they didn’t see in the first chart paper.
- Instruct students to complete this section of their worksheet with ideas from the gallery walk.
- Repeat with chart papers 5 and 6, allowing students time to complete their worksheets.
Have students go back to their desk and discuss the activity. Ask what new ideas they learned for how to Reduce,Reuse or Recycle and ask how they will apply these ideas in the immediate future.
Assessment & Evaluation
Students will be asked to complete a worksheet and contribute in a class discussion.
Deled Assignments 504 Answer In English
Disclaimer : We are official and don’t have any connection with official NIOS. We collect information from various sources and Share it with you. Keep touch with us for more update about NIOS Deled.